What to Pack
The following list will help you pack for your trip:
- To avoid sunburn, a hat and sun cream are recommended.
- As the weather in the mountains tends to be unpredictable, you should bring a pullover, a warm jacket and a waterproof overcoat.
- Keep in mind that especially during the rainy season (June - October) trails can be wet and muddy, so good trekking shoes are essential.
- If you bring your own sleeping bag, tent or more food than your backpack can hold, then all such items can be put on a pack mule.
- Ensure that you carry a water bottle and food provisions in your backpack.
- Above all, don’t forget your camera!