|Payment Description||Non-Resident Rates (ETB)||Nationals/Resident Rates (ETB)|
|Entrance Fee||100 per person/24hrs.||100 per person/24hrs.|
|Guide||200 per day per group||200 per day per group|
|Riding mule with gear||150 per day||150 per day|
|Pack Donkey||150 per day||150 per day|
|Muleteers/porters||70 per day||70 per day|
|Overnightstay in the GCCA Lodge||300 per night per person||300 per night per person|
|Camping ground||100 per day per tent||70 per day per tent|
|Kitchen facilities||100 per group per day||100 per group per day|
|Firewood||60 per pile||60 per pile|
Child Policy - Children 12 years and above pay 50% accomodation when rate sharing a room with two adults + 50% Entrance fee; Children under 11 years are free of charge.
Cancelation Policy - Reservations that are cancelled, reduced in length of stay or numbers (rooms and persons) are subject to fees as follows:
- Between 20 - 30 days of the arrival date, the cancellation fee is 10% of the applicable rate; between 10 - 20 days of the arrival date, the cancellation fee is 30% of the applicable rate; and between 0 - 10 days of the arrival date, the cancellation fee is 50% of the applicable rate.
Payment Policy - All payment is to be made at the reception upon arrival and before starting all treks.
- Hiring of a guide is compulsory while trekking. His role is to help visitors interact with assistants, and local people (most of whom do not speak English), to ensure an acceptable level of service is provided, report and see to any complaints, interpret the assets of GCCA and to cater as much as possible to any unforseen needs.
- Food and accomodation of the guide and assistant(s) is not the responsibility of the visitors.
- If riding mules and pack donkeys are taken, they have to be ordered at the latest the day before. At least one assistant is needed to handle up to two donkeys.
- If visitors end their trek at a destination other than from where they started, their riding mule and pack donkey will need up to two days to be taken back to their place of origin. For instance, if your plan is to be fetched by your own car from Areb-Gebeya or Tebab Village, it takes two days for the mules and donkeys to return. Visitors will be charged for the number of days mentioned above.
- People visiting the area do so at their own risk.
- Entrance fees are non-refundable.
- A 22-page guidebook and postcards are on sale for 50 ETB and 7 ETB per postcard.
- Student groups, environment or wildlife clubs, etc. can be exempted from the entrance fee fully or in part. This must be arranged prior to arrival with the GCCA management.